ISCIT 2021 features a series of Special Sessions for new and emerging research topics. Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should submit proposals. Each special session proposal should contain the following information:
- Name of the organizer(s) of the special session
- A title of the special session
- Session abstract (statement of the significance of the topic)
- Tentative titles and abstracts of at least 5 invited papers
- List of names who have agreed to contribute a paper in the session
- Short biography of special session organizer(s), and please include the complete affiliation, address, and email
Proposals will be reviewed by the special session committee based on relevance, innovation, content, and quality. All papers submitted to the Special Sessions will go through, similar to the same review process as regular papers. The Special Session organizers and all invited speakers will be required to register for the conference.
If you intend to propose and organize a special session, please provide a proposal that includes the above information and send it to the following ISCIT 2021 Secretary. Please also CC the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Session proposal submission deadline:
May 7, 2021May 28, 2021